Radiographic Positioning: Radiographic Positioning of an ERCP
ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE CHOLANGIOGRAPHIC PANCREATOGRAPHY
Must have a signed consent form.
Physician & his assistant will bring all other supplies.
K.U.B. (prelim) check with Radiologist
FILMS AS ORDERED BY RADIOLOGIST AFTER INJECTION OF CONTRAST.
1. Patient is placed in supine position.
3. 40" SID
4. Center at iliac crest
1. Put a cart pad on table for patient's comfort.
2. The patient will be on the table oriented to the physicians preference.
3. The patient will start the exam on his left side and then roll prone.
4. Radiologist will perform this procedure.